1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Maybe we'll get lucky and they just want to prove that bad dogs are 'caused by bad owners...

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I did email the poster and well he found one from parents that were both about 100pounds....He told me he wants to use the dog for what it was meant to do......but would not clarify what that was.

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Call your local animal control and report it, also save the emails and see if they'll do anything about it.

·
Registered
5,997 Posts
I did email the poster and well he found one from parents that were both about 100pounds....He told me he wants to use the dog for what it was meant to do......but would not clarify what that was.
That's interesting as bull baiting is illegal in Canada to the best of my knowledge.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have made more contact with him and i guess when he said for what it was meant to do and he said protect.
I have referred him to a few forums and websites to educate himself a little more and he thanked me alot in his most recent email.
So hopefully if he was not convinced not to get that dog he will be a bit more educated.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts