Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rainy day picnic table jumping! (She actually now RUNS up to picnic tables if I ask her, "Do you want to play on the table?")

Rolling in the wet grass is a good thing to do...

REALLY good thing...

Good and wet... Now what do do....

Oh yeah! ZOOM!

No zoomies are complete without a play bow.

(more...)

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Wait for it...

GOTTA TUG!

But I don't WANNA go in!!!!!

End :D

(PS - I wish I had my real camera - it got lost in the move... These are all crappy cell phone pics, unfortunately...)

·
Registered
339 Posts
Awww so cute! She looks like she had a blast :D My pup hates the rain and takes great measures when it comes to avoiding the slightest puddle.

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Cute pics of pretty little Kimma! You could tell she was enjoying the moment! :)

My dogs are not overly fond of rain ... but will go out in it to potty if necessary. :/

Eddee is a picnic table climber too! Lol!

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Awww so cute! She looks like she had a blast :D My pup hates the rain and takes great measures when it comes to avoiding the slightest puddle.
Haha the other two tolerate the rain, but Kimma just likes to be wet! She loves swimming in pools/lakes/creeks, too :p

Cute pics of pretty little Kimma! You could tell she was enjoying the moment! :)

My dogs are not overly fond of rain ... but will go out in it to potty if necessary. :/

Eddee is a picnic table climber too! Lol!
Yeah she had been inside most of the day prior since I had work and then it was coming down really heavy for a bit, but it cleared enough where I decided to take her out. She goes for multiple walks a day usually, yet she STILL gets excited to go LOL.

Hahaha I love the climbing - it cracks me up :p

·
Registered
90 Posts
Juicy loves the rain (water in general) One day I had just given Juicy a bath and she was laying in front of the door enjoying the warmth of the sun coming in, well the kids walked in and held the door open too long (it had just finished pouring down) Juicy bolted out the door and ran and jumped into the puddle (which was quite large as it had been raining for several days) My daughter grabbed her thankfully before she drowned....Silly girl! She also tries to get into the tub and shower with me on a daily basis.

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
Lol, cute, Jackson is a picnic table climber too. He thinks it's okay to climb on any picnic table because he's always been allowed to do it at home haha.

Kimma is a really adorable girl. I really love her tail.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts