Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is 84 degrees ... and Eddee had a bath ... and then we thought about trying out the pool! Lol! ...

What is this?

I don't think so!!!!

UUggggh!!!! ... Why did I jump! :doh: Let me in!!!!!

·
Registered
463 Posts
lol he is so cute!! He seems much smaller and more compact than I got from some of the others, I guess this is the first I've seen of him standing. He is such a handsome little man! My girls love their kiddy pool, they zoom all around it and then leap in it and twist so the water splashes EVERYWHERE. They don't pop the inflatable pool with their claws?

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol he is so cute!! He seems much smaller and more compact than I got from some of the others, I guess this is the first I've seen of him standing. He is such a handsome little man! My girls love their kiddy pool, they zoom all around it and then leap in it and twist so the water splashes EVERYWHERE. They don't pop the inflatable pool with their claws?
Thank you! ... Lol! Eddee is only 12 pounds ... well 11.8 at the vets the other day because he wouldn't stand still! He is very tiny compared to what I am used to. I also think he needs to gain at least a pound or two at the most. His spine and ribs are just a tad too boney as far as I am concerned. He is so active ... I think he needs extra calories.

Eddee thought the pool was a giant water bowl!

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Oh gosh, Eddee gets more adorable with each picture you post!

Aidan loves playing in his pool.

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
haha this is hilarious. I have a feeling Loki would react the same way! How is Lucy?!
Lucy is doing great! Boy ... she was a wagging her stump 100 miles an hour when she saw me last! She hasn't forgotten! :)

She eats like a horse and plays with all her toys and has become very protective of her new Mommy! She is looking better all the time!

I just saw her last week at her house. I took Eddee over for a bit ... but Lucy was having nothing to do with that! Lol! Eddee and I spent our visit outside. :)

These are the latest pics of Lucy ......

Attachments

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh gosh, Eddee gets more adorable with each picture you post!

Aidan loves playing in his pool.
Awwwwe ... Thanks RoughCollie. :)

I think by letting his hair grow a bit ... he looks a bit better and probably not so stressed out. He has been with me for one month now. He is settling in quite nicely. :)

·
Registered
180 Posts
Lucy is doing great! Boy ... she was a wagging her stump 100 miles an hour when she saw me last! She hasn't forgotten! :)

She eats like a horse and plays with all her toys and has become very protective of her new Mommy! She is looking better all the time!

I just saw her last week at her house. I took Eddee over for a bit ... but Lucy was having nothing to do with that! Lol! Eddee and I spent our visit outside. :)

These are the latest pics of Lucy ......

So great to hear about both of them! You have such a big heart to love them all!

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
If bath times are any indication, I think Sydney would react about the same way to the kiddie pool! The last picture is priceless! ;p And I'm glad to hear Lucy is doing well. She reminds me so much of my girl in the face. And she's looking so much happier now with her toys. :)

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If bath times are any indication, I think Sydney would react about the same way to the kiddie pool! The last picture is priceless! ;p And I'm glad to hear Lucy is doing well. She reminds me so much of my girl in the face. And she's looking so much happier now with her toys. :)
I love Sydney. She is so adorable and her markings are so unique. Every time I see a pic of her I think of Lucy too. I guess I have a thing for Terriers more than I ever realized ... whether it be from my childhood Terrier mix of 17 years ... or I just like their behavior. I really do like them. :)

·
Registered
3,511 Posts
Eddee thought the pool was a giant water bowl!
Jubel does the same thing. If I fill up the hard plastic kiddie pool and we hang out in the backyard he treats it as a large water bowl.

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Jubel does the same thing. If I fill up the hard plastic kiddie pool and we hang out in the backyard he treats it as a large water bowl.
Lol! Have you ever gotten Jubel to actually like the pool?

I am going to try and bait the pool (a shallow pool) with a hot dog on a bath day! Lol! :)

·
Registered
3,511 Posts
Lol! Have you ever gotten Jubel to actually like the pool?

I am going to try and bait the pool (a shallow pool) with a hot dog on a bath day! Lol! :)
No but I haven't really tried to either. It'd be fun if he did enjoy playing in it but as long as the accepts bath time (done in the tub shower of my bathroom) I'm not going to push the issue with him. He does NOT like the hose, oddly the hand held shower head doesn't bother him.

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No but I haven't really tried to either. It'd be fun if he did enjoy playing in it but as long as the accepts bath time (done in the tub shower of my bathroom) I'm not going to push the issue with him. He does NOT like the hose, oddly the hand held shower head doesn't bother him.
I hear you! We live at a lake ... I would love for him to like the water ... it will make for a great fun summer for us! We also have a pontoon and a fishing boat he could enjoy if the little monster gets used to it! Lol! :)

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for sharing but there are some image not visible here. I mean, only icons with three colors
are shown and no more. Is it something wrong with my browser or the original pics?
It must be the browser. Both my computers are showing the pictures in a normal fashion.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Lovely pics, Holly likes her paddling pool, it's a hard plastic one, she has only ever gone in it once by herself though, but will go in it to fetch her ball, she splashes water all over the place.

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Lovely pics, Holly likes her paddling pool, it's a hard plastic one, she has only ever gone in it once by herself though, but will go in it to fetch her ball, she splashes water all over the place.
Awwwe ... well at least she goes in it! Lol! The ball trick did not work for Eddee. He is not overly ball crazy anyways ... I am still going to try a hot dog in a shallow pool so it doesn't float or sink too far into the water. :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts