Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
An updated pic of my Border Collie/German Shepherd (presumed) cross. Not the most recent though as her ears have developed into semi-prick ears that occasionally become full prick ears for maybe ten minutes at a time. She's going on four months old now.

Girls&Dogs 002.jpg

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
More pics. She has really cool coloring but I don't know if it'll really show in the photo.

Attachments

·
Registered
232 Posts
OMGL is she EVER CUTE! I love her!!!

·
Registered
10,186 Posts
Bonnet ears!

I see what you mean about the coloring. She's tri everywhere but her legs, where she seems to be sable. That's neat! I wonder what her adult coloring will be. (I don't know about BC's, but GSDs get a very different adult coat that should start coming in soon.)

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bonnet ears!

I see what you mean about the coloring. She's tri everywhere but her legs, where she seems to be sable. That's neat! I wonder what her adult coloring will be. (I don't know about BC's, but GSDs get a very different adult coat that should start coming in soon.)
Yeah, we are pretty curious what her adult coloring will be also. She has brindled grey (merle?) patches by her brindled brown marks (legs, chest, belly, neck/face). The grey didn't appear till she was bigger. Every few weeks she looks a little different it seems!

Thank you everyone :)

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Awwwwe ... she is really pretty! I am sorry ... somehow I missed this thread.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
Great big A-A-A--A-A-A-WWWWWW!! I love everything about her! I adore her paws in the 2nd pic...OMG! Definitely keep us updated with pics and stuff!

:bounce:

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
AWWW! SOOO cute! I just love her ears. lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts