Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Time for an update on how all the puppies are looking!

First here is Bess, her litter name was Wren.
When she was 5 weeks old.

And now "Keechak's Singing Wren"

Any Here is Tyllie, her litter name was Owl.

And now "Keechak's Night Owl"

·
Registered
9,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Then here is Nyx, her litter name was Raven.

And now "Keechak's Rise of the Phoenix"

And of course my keeper boy which I share enough photos of so you can check my other threads.
Here is Solo, his litter name was Martin.
At 5 weeks old.

and now "Keechak's Millennium Falcon"

·
Registered
5,075 Posts
Beauties! What difference in just 6 months. I still love Owl <3

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
WAT
WEN?

I am sooo very behind

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
They sure are! Planning another litter for next year but haven't chosen a stud yet so you can hopefully catch the next one.
So this I'm excited for. I may no longer have Aussies, but at least I can still get my fix lol.

They have grown so lovely. Especially Solo, just gorgeous. Out of the ladies, I think Wren is so adorable. She is my favorite, oups, I guess Bess.

I think it's cool the owners sent you all photos. I know my berner breeder was complaining because there were a few families that never give her another update and it made her sad.

·
Registered
9,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So this I'm excited for. I may no longer have Aussies, but at least I can still get my fix lol.

They have grown so lovely. Especially Solo, just gorgeous. Out of the ladies, I think Wren is so adorable. She is my favorite, oups, I guess Bess.

I think it's cool the owners sent you all photos. I know my berner breeder was complaining because there were a few families that never give her another update and it made her sad.
well I actually took the photos of Bess with my cell phone because we both go to the same training classes, and I took two of the photos of Tyllie because they came to a stock trial I was at in their area. And then I actually Co-Own Nyx so pictures are of course a must lol!

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Beautiful puppies and adults. I'd love a puppy from you! Totally missed the thread about the puppies initially, and just looked through that. How exciting how lovely they turned out.
I love that you were breeding towards a more workable coat.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts