Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well at least she will be in a couple weeks. I made a vet appointment for tonight to get a stool check and a heart worm check (both are required to be negative for TDI) and then once the vet signs the forms saying she's healthy I will send in the registration papers and we can start our visits.

·
Registered
9,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
she was the best behaved dog there. at least thats what I gathered from all the oohs and ahhhs when she sat on the heel when I came to a stop. and she had a nice about turn and stuff like that. she was the only obedience trained dog at the test

·
Registered
9,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
You just got to find a test in your area and then our dog has to pass it. some of the things in the test are

Basic obedience (heel, sit, down, stay, come)
Accepting a stranger petting, touching ears feet, and being brushed
Leaving food on the ground when walked past it.
polietly greating a stranger on a walk (no stepping between stranger and owner, no jumping up on stranger)

Here is a site that lists upcomming tests in the USA

http://www.tdi-dog.org/HowToJoinUpcomingTests.aspx

Oh and then once the dog passes the test you have to send in your test results, along with a Vet signed sheet saying your dog is healthy, to TDI

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.