Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! I'm new here. I needed a good resource to ask for help if I needed it. Tootsie is about 3 months old now, and she is my first puppy. My husband has had several dogs in his life, so luckily I have him to turn to too.

I'm a stay at home mom, I have two little boys 4 and nearly 2 years old. Tootsie was supposed to be my dog, but I really got her for my 4 year old, who has Asperger's Syndrome (a mild form of autism). He helps me care for her and loves to play with her. He's good at wearing her out.

We just started crate training her, and so far so good. She's not resisting it at all.

Tootsie is a beagle, australian shepherd and klee kai mix. Her previous owner was not very responsible, but she does have her UTD shots. We also have a cat, who's been knocked down in the pecking order again, but she's a grouch and only likes my husband cos he's got a warm lap. So far they seem to enjoy chasing each other around the house. She's a 2 year old bengal/tabby mix.

Anywho...I'm looking forward to making some pup loving friends. Have a great day!

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
Welcome to DF!
since your looking to make dog loving friends you came to the right place. lol :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts