Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone else ever experienced this? Eddee has started turning his back to Abbylynn when she is lying down .. and takes his back feet or just one foot and kicks her in the chest and then halfway runs! But before he runs he tries to snap at her. I am assuming this is play ... or do I have an insane dog! Lol! :)

·
Registered
3,504 Posts
Lol, my uncles rottweiler does the same thing. When she really gets into playing she flips onto her back and kicks the other dog, get up and runs then does it over and over again. Bentley will itch his back but does it so close to your leg he kicks you!

·
Registered
9,391 Posts
I've seen the front 'arm punch' but never the karate kick... I imagine it's the same thing... being a pest to try to get chased :)

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am glad I am not alone! Lol! Out of all the dogs I have ever owned ... this is a first for me! Lol! Crazy Boy! :D

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
Hahaha, sounds cute! It does sound like he's playing.

Biscuit has developed a delightful new wrestling move for the dog park. While playing, she'll run at the other dog, then do a sort of spin-jump and bounce off the side of the other dog (like, she will push off the other dog with her feet) and take off running in another direction.

In conclusion, dogs are ridiculous.

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hahaha, sounds cute! It does sound like he's playing.

Biscuit has developed a delightful new wrestling move for the dog park. While playing, she'll run at the other dog, then do a sort of spin-jump and bounce off the side of the other dog (like, she will push off the other dog with her feet) and take off running in another direction.

In conclusion, dogs are ridiculous.
That is too cute! I can picture Biscuit doing this! Sort of like a skateboarder pushing off the wall! Lol!

I so wish I had a video recorder! Lol! :)

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Can't it be both? It sounds like Eddee is playing AND he's insane. What a strange little fellow!

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Can't it be both? It sounds like Eddee is playing AND he's insane. What a strange little fellow!
Hehehe! He is strange in quite a few ways for sure! I still cannot get him to poo outside .... I can be outside with him forever ... and he will run into the house and poo right in front of the commode! He is a tough one to crack! :D If I could just get him to actually use the commode!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts