Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As i am sure all of you ( cold weather people ) are experiencing some major winter blues!!!! You have to take advantage of those somewhat spring like days. Even though it was only in the 40's it felt like a heatwave to us. Bello and ang enjoyed some fun time and i got some nice action shots!! Enjoy!

Sorry about the head cut off but the height was impressive!(AND CHEST!)

Few more below...............................

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Cool one

Thanks......hope you get spring fever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Banned
593 Posts
Looks like a beautiful day in your neck of the woods and WOW! :eek: Bello can jump......... HIGH!!!! :eek: Looks like your getting better with your camera. You captured some fantastic action shots. I really like the 3rd and the 6th ones down. Great shots.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks like a beautiful day in your neck of the woods and WOW! :eek: Bello can jump......... HIGH!!!! :eek: Looks like your getting better with your camera. You captured some fantastic action shots. I really like the 3rd and the 6th ones down. Great shots.
thanks crazydog. it is easy to get great shots as long as you have another person doing the playing! i try to throw and snap the shots almost at the same time and hence......the blur! much easier with my son!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts