Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How does your dog like to cool off? My dog likes to dig holes in the sand!
Does your dog have nick-names? Pickle does! Pickleie-weiner-o-pain! Pix! Pixie! Soul man!!! AHH!
Do you give your dog human food as treats sometimes? I do I give him some pizza and TV dinners I let him lick the tray (I get turkey and gravey and mashed potatos!)
If your avitar isn't your dog post me a picture!
tell me more about your dog!!!

Pix often gets confused as two dogs, I say Pickle did this and I told Pix to do this and people are like "Oh you never told me about Pix!" I'm like same dog!
If I tell Pix "Craite" he'll go in his create at the end of the day he puts his rubber squeak toys in his water bowl (I wish he wouldn't do that) his stuffed toys in his bed and his raw hide bones in his food bowl! he's a tidey boy! You can see what he looks like by looking at my avitar! I have a path and when storms come Pickle and I like to jump over the trees that fall down (If I aprove them low enough for Pickle) then we pick them up, on hot days I swim in the river that the path leads too and Pickle sits on the sandy banks in a nice cool hole and sometimes he wades in the water. Pickle is a gorgus boy his name is Pickle G. Robin, Robinson is the daschund rescue I got him from he is a full bred daschund, but the person who bred them left and his mom lost all her pups but Pickle and Pickle's sister, she had five pups it was heart breaking but I am just thankful Pickle is alive and well, and in a good home!

·
Registered
314 Posts
Pickle sounds great! :)
Actully, Robin Hood's nicknames are: Bucky, Buck-ums, Ob (or Ah-b), Bucky Malone (like Bugsy Malone), Obinson Curoso, and more. :p
Robin Hood will stand up with his paws in the air when I say, 'stick 'em up!', and he like to do the shell game with my hands. :p Also, I often like to 'hear Robin's opinion' on, for example, his favorite color, by stiking out my fists and saying, 'okay, pick one, blue, (my right fist,) or red (my left one).' (He picked blue. :p)

·
Registered
314 Posts
You can see what Robin looks like on my banner, but here are some bigger pictures.
this is him taking a bath...

This is him portecting his 'squeeky monster toy'...

this is him in the dog parade...

and this is him with other dogs in the parade!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts