Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

Just some pretty poses of bello in the yard

2K views 27 replies 17 participants last post by  jcd 
#1 ·
Some head tilts while holding his favorite ball

FEW MORE BELOW.........................................

See less See more
#7 · (Edited)
appreciated four!!!!!!!!

Very nice pictures! I saw some that were frame worthy!

I just love Bello's colors...he's a very handsome pup! :D
which one? i wasn't ready for the action shots as you can see but the stills were nice.

thanls Mdawn!

Bello is very handsome! Very photogenic, too.
thanks so much ShadowSky. He really is a great subject to photograph but only when he is in the mood!!!!!!!:p

What a looker ;) I love the lion pose too. He looks like he gets a workout playing with your son :cool:
Thanks DieselsMama. to be honest my son can use alot more of bello workouts!!!!! he is to soft for a young man of 12. He is out of breath after 4 minutes with bello!!! But they get along wonderfully so i am happy about that most!!!!

#10 · (Edited)
thank you Amber Girl. he seems to be getting darker also which shows up well. thanks again!

Bello boy just gets more handsome as time flys on bro!!

He has perfected his posing mode 100%:cool:...good to see him J.
thanks pooch! he is a good lookin boy if i do say so myself!! hehehe. i will talk to ya soon i am sure!!!!!;)

#17 · (Edited)
Thanks AlaskaDals! He has always been very photogenic. Must be the masculine features and/or coloring?

The first pic is awesome. It looks like he just licked his lips. :D
Hehehe. It does! Thanks Leroymydog:p

Great pics JCD. Bello has that head tilt perfected. :)
Hey vbgk! whats new!. bello does have a great head tilt doesn't he! i admit , i say the right things to get that cutie look but so what!;)

I keep coming back and looking at his pics. Bello is easily one of my favorites on this forum.
i appreciate that LeRoymydog! i am obviously bias but i have to admit i am addicted to my own dog and everything about him. i love his look also and i am glad you do to.....thanks so much!!!!

#14 ·
The first pic is awesome. It looks like he just licked his lips. :D

#16 ·
I keep coming back and looking at his pics. Bello is easily one of my favorites on this forum.

#20 ·
thank you so much Hallie. I wish i could post more often for sure but these pics will do for a while i guess. He is very happy and very healthy. Staying nice and cut and i hope it stays that way!!!!! Thanks again..jcd

#22 ·
hi Spicy. He always resembled a cur with the down ear position and pitty with the up ear position. he is definatly several dogs for sure. he still has some shepard in him we believe also. he will be 2 in august. we got him at 3 months old, 07' thanksgiving. he is a loveable dog and very playful too but some dogs we need to be careful around. other than that he is like our shadow!!!!!

#24 · (Edited)
oh you would love bello then!! he constantly has a ball or bone or stick or somebody's arm in his mouth(only kiddin about the stick)! all jokin aside he is alot of fun!! thanks

I am so glad to see the updated pics of Bello. He just has such a happy expression all the time. He has the best eyeliner too. I love a dog with dark eyeliner. lol The pictures of him playing ball with Angelo were great too. Such fun expressions. You must be loving the new camera. :)
thanks Inga! you were always his biggest eyeliner fan!. whenever i look at his eyes and notice the black around them i think of you!!!!!!! i do love my camera. so easy to get great pics!!

we need some from you now!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

#23 ·
I am so glad to see the updated pics of Bello. He just has such a happy expression all the time. He has the best eyeliner too. I love a dog with dark eyeliner. lol The pictures of him playing ball with Angelo were great too. Such fun expressions. You must be loving the new camera. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.