Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I'd share some pictures of the family!

We have Kaylee our Fila Brasileiro, our as of yet unnamed Italian greyhound, our Afghan hound Chester being well - Chester (He is particularly special), our other Afghan hound Isabelle, and my daughters Whippet puppy Nigel.

Dog Mammal Vertebrate Dog breed Canidae Dog Mammal Vertebrate Canidae Dog breed Mammal Vertebrate Dog Canidae Dog breed Dog Vertebrate Dog breed Canidae Mammal Dog Mammal Vertebrate Dog breed Canidae

Bea & Co

·
Registered
13,081 Posts
They are all very lovely! :) I once had an Afghan like Chester if I am seeing correctly and he is blue ( I think that still is the term? ) My Afghan was named " Sterling " :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you Abbylynn! Chester actually isn't blue though, he is what they call a domino. He was a show dog before coming into Afghan rescue and before we got him his name was Carbon cause he was the Carbon copy of his father Zoso's Dreamer.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I love all the different breeds you have in your household. I've always admired Filas and Afghans from afar. Isabelle is GORGEOUS!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.