Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has been F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S weather all spring. Only a handful of days have gotten into the 80's and the mornings have been in the 40's. Aside from a few random thunderstorms it's been more than I could have hoped for. Today the forecast was for 66° and it might have hit that around 5:00pm. We've been slowly acclimating to heat by taking shorter walks around mid-morning or lunch time. At high noon we geared up (I'm wearing a pack everyday now too) and were greeted by a brisk and cloudy 48°!!! That meant it was going to be a high mileage day. Not very many pictures, we were cruising and didn't have many opportunities to stop and pose...

Notice my brilliant idea of putting the packs over the X-backs? It solved the slipping/shifting problem...

After months of carrying water along on our runs, they have finally stopped drinking lake water...

(cont.)

ETA: Hey! 3000th post!!!

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
What a lovely crew you have there, I'm in LOVE with your St.Bernard and his colors.. his face made me melt.

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
See the mud on Coco's pack? I literally have to drag her limp body away from horses. It's absurd.

Yesterday's hail storm leftovers. Not as bad as down south in the Denver area...

Forgot to mention that Sioux is swimming in place in a couple of those shots.
Fin.

What a lovely crew you have there, I'm in LOVE with your St.Bernard and his colors.. his face made me melt.
Thanks. His face made us melt too. He was online for almost two months when we went and got him.

·
Registered
4,966 Posts
Adorable pictures! It's always great to see the sled heads.

...By the way, are those semi-opaque elephants in your signature?

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
Yep. But I kinda thought they were half-translucent...
Nice. I think you've just been outed. Look! There's a bird!! (some classic distraction technique would be in order now)

You must truly have the happiest dogs in the world. Great pics.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts