Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took this outside today in the rain while we worked on recalls and focus... too bad she's not a Border Collie, because she's got the Herding Dog Stare down pat! :D

Willow says, "I KNOW you have hot dogs in your pocket...!"

·
Registered
19,018 Posts
She's seriously one of the prettiest dogs I've ever seen. Sometimes I wish I was more of a nordic breed person, they're beautiful!

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
Willow is absolutely stunning. You really don't post enough pictures of her, and Bandit. How much is enough, I can't say :D

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
She's really beautiful!

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the compliments guys! :D Not that Willow needs even more of an ego boost, but I will pass your compliments on to her. ;)

Is Willow part wolf?
I'm asked that a lot! She is a rescue so it's impossible to say for sure. I believe her to be Husky and Shepherd, but there is always the possibility that she has low-content wolf in there somewhere. She really only looks wolfish though, doesn't act it at all (and I have experience with "real" wolf hybrids).

You really don't post enough pictures of her, and Bandit. How much is enough, I can't say
I know! I've been so busy with hardcore training that I haven't had time for many fun pics. This week I hope to get more!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts