Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally found the bright lime green collar, harness, and leash for Eddee. :) Found it in the most unlikely place .. a Mom and Pop's Hardware in my own town! Lol! ......

Don't think Eddee much cares about color ... nor does my stinky camera on my phone ... it looks yellow instead of lime green!!!

I also found two scarves for $1 and two (blue and gray) 12 month tee's that fit him for $.99 ... Lol!

I am so pathetic! Lol! :D

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Too cute! I'd love to get a hot pink collar for Maddie! A harness won't control her though. She pulls like a freight train, and I use a head collar on her.

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Too cute! I'd love to get a hot pink collar for Maddie! A harness won't control her though. She pulls like a freight train, and I use a head collar on her.
I can understand that!

Maybe you could use a collar like I do now for the dogs. I bought Boomerang tags ... no more dangling tags for them. I am highly impressed with the tags too. I got the stainless steel ones for all the dogs. Lifetime guarantee on them. :)

Even with a harness ... Eddee will pull and stand up on his two hind legs just to look around or to try to get to something! I cannot use just his collar as I just know he will damage his throat! He is such a character! :) I keep his collar on ... just in case he bolts from a door ... you never know. Dad is slow at closing doors!

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great pics (definitely lime green on my PC) - I love the head shot. He looks really smart.
Thank you! :) Eddee is a smarty pants alright! Lol! He is too inquisitive for his own good!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts