Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
That dog's got a great smile! What do you mean that you adopted a dog for a friend?

/Me fail English? That's unpossible!

·
Registered
20,765 Posts
She's adorable! Are you taking breed guesses? I'm gonna say Brittany/pit bull.

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
She is 18 pounds! She's teeny tiny!!! If I was going to breed guess, I would say italian greyhound/jack russell! She's CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY!!! A retrieving fool!

My girlfriend looked at her yesterday and loved her! She wanted me to come along and see her today. She ended up getting called into work and couldn't make it. So, I went without her! When I liked her just as much as my friend did, my friend asked me to go ahead and put the money down on her. My friend will pick her up tomorrow. Very fun little thing!

·
Registered
423 Posts
Interesting way of adopting. Are you guys roommates or something? Doesn't really matter, just curious. Pup is a cutie! Enjoy the new addition! I love her rich coloring.

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Beautiful little pup!!! Congratulations to both you and your friend and the pup! :D

·
Registered
20,765 Posts
Oh, she's little! I still see Brittany, though :p. And, yeah, maybe JRT or Rat Terrier. I don't see any IG.

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
She's the weirdest little mix I have ever met! I can't actually guess her breed myself. Super-short coat though and lots and lots of legs.

My friend is not my room-mate. She's just a very close friend and we train and compete together. Because we both compete, she wanted a second opinion on whether or not the dog is likely to be an agility prospect. I also evalute therapy dogs, so she wanted me to think about that too.

·
Registered
423 Posts
She's the weirdest little mix I have ever met! I can't actually guess her breed myself. Super-short coat though and lots and lots of legs.

My friend is not my room-mate. She's just a very close friend and we train and compete together. Because we both compete, she wanted a second opinion on whether or not the dog is likely to be an agility prospect. I also evalute therapy dogs, so she wanted me to think about that too.
Cool. I would love to have a friend IRL that loves dogs the way I do. The only one that does lives locally but not really-they basically go home to sleep and commute quite a way for work, kids school, and she's not interested in agility or any doggy sports.

·
Registered
891 Posts
What a cutie!! She reminds me SO much of my Molly, who is a bit smaller at 13.5 lbs. We suspect Molly has some JRT, toy fox terrier or IG in her along with some Sheltie from her mother. Molly's legs go on forever too & she's the fastest runner in the dog park, LOL.

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I can't wait to know this little dog better! She is super fast! I threw a kong ball for her about a dozen times and even though it barely fit in her mouth, she kept bringing it back and dropping it at my feet like a border collie. It will be fun to see what she is capable of. She is going to an over-the-top good home and will live a big and full life. Whatever she is, she's a kook! And she's going to a very kook-friendly house! I am so glad that my friend is taking her. If she wasn't, she is the type of dog that would haunt my imagination. And I can't have another dog right now.

·
Registered
5,931 Posts
She's adorable! She reminds me of my brittany, esp in being super fast LOL

1 - 15 of 15 Posts