Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We've had almost 2 weeks of solid rain. Kylie, Molly, and Thud were losing their minds so we took a couple of hours to do something about it.

Her middle name is Grace.

[Jaws Theme]

Hi, Thud.

(More)

·
Registered
17,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)

His head is NOT that pointy.

And the rest are Kylie, who is too smart to get into it while Thud and Molly are being idiots.

These two are blurry as heck, but I like them anyway.

All done. Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Great pics. The tennis ball that looks so tiny in Thud's mouth looks big in Kylie's!

I'm curious, why do you leave the leashes on them when they're running around? I was always worried that my guys would step on them and trip.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Thud is so handsome!

I think my favorite is the one of Molly falling down hahaha

·
Registered
17,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, guys! We had a pretty good time, for sure, and I absolutely love those dogs. Hoping the weather will improve enough for Jack and Bug to want to brave it soon. They're going to be snuggled up inside enough when it's actually winter.

Sandakat, the leash being left on or off just depends - on where we are, the dog, and the leash. You'll notice in most of those, Molly *doesn't* have her leash on. Thud had his left on as an emergency stop, because I didn't trust the location at this time of year (we saw four deer on our way in). He's good and was good but I feel better being able to step on the leash if I have to; He's not Molly/Kylie good.

Kylie I just didn't bother. I probably should have, but her collar has a fairly tiny ring and it's obnoxious to on/off. I really only get serious about it when the other dogs are running with her because of risk of them stepping on it. Her stepping on it's a consideration I hadn't thought of, unlike the possibility of THUD stepping on it. So basically for her, I'm just going to cop to lazy.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts