Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what kind of junk/snack food do you like?

give me lists of things i can buy when i come all the way over to visit :)

i assume we eat basically the same things, chocolate, fast food, chips etc.
but what things specifically do you like?

fast food?
chips?
candies?
etc

·
Registered
20,766 Posts
I'm not really into sweets, although I need to have some really dark chocoate sometimes. I like Salt and Vinegar potato chips. With Tostitos brand Salsa con Queso dip. Mmmmm.

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Not big on candy. But plain potato chips and ice cream.. I can't really keep myself away from. :D

Oh, and it's not necessarily a junk food, but my favorite breakfast ever is a poppy seed bagel with butter and orange juice... :D

ETA: Potato chips kind of happen in cravings... it's only SOMETIMES i just have to have them. Ice cream, well, I'm an icecreamaholic pretty much always. lol.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Ok almost anything chocolate I love chocolate it makes me a better person really I am not kidding lol and chips with homemade salsa its the best... But I pretty much love food I have a total love affair with food.... Good thing I dont gain alot of weight.... If so I would be in trouble.

·
Registered
688 Posts
I am ashamed to say I am a Junk Food Junkie!

I love candy it is my one big weakness. My favorite are nerds lol.

I am not a fan of chocolate anything or cake.

I love pie any kind.

Not big on fast food or potato chips. Ok well I do like a few fast food foods like the Jalapenos restaurant and anything Mexican lol

But I do love pizza cheese pizza.

I am slowly weaning myself on healthier food lol it's a hard process :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
I'm like snack crackers & chips - cheetos, chili cheese fritos (YUM!), chick n bisquits (or is it chicken in a bisquit?), most kinds of chips & dips. M & Ms are always great!
I LOVE the reeses peanut butter pies from Village Inn!

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Taco Bell = favorite fast food
A lot of people hate it... but I don't know why I love it.

I love salt and vinegar chips as well, and just plain chips too. I also like Sour cream and onion Pringles.

I love onion rings from Sonic!

I'm not big on candy but I like cookie dough bites, Sour Patch candy, Starburst, and JollyRanchers.

Okay, I need to reevaluate my diet now! Woah I eat a lot of junk food.

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
Chipotle is definitely my favorite 'fast food'...

As far as 'snacky' type things...well...

I love Gold Fish (the pizza kind, are my favorites), Cheez It's, and occasionally, Doritoes.

To be honest, I'm not a huge snacker...

·
Registered
630 Posts
Wow, ill be here all day to list them all. Cold pizza, milk chocolate, maltesers, mcdonalds french fries and long john donuts. Those must be my favotorites because they are the first ones to come to mind.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Ice cream
Reese's peanut butter cups (even though peanuts make my mouth itch)
Pocky
Vegetable chips
Pizza-flavored Pringles

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
My favaorite thing in the entire world are those chocolate and peanut butter eggs that come out around easter time...there like reese's peanut butter cups but with less chocolate and more peanut butter..

mmmmmmmmm

·
Registered
7,507 Posts
Goldfish - the cheesiest ones
CheezIts - the original flavor is great with peanut butter
the white cheddar flavor is another good one.

My all time favorite snack food......... animal crackers. I love them!

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
fast food? Taco Bell is the best! Steak n Shake is really good too. I really like any fast food, except McDonalds, ew.
chips? I really love pretzels...I also like Cheez-its, and Tostidos with salsa.
candies? Sour Skittles are my favorite. Butterfingers are good too.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
oh my gosh..I just remembered, I'm totally addicted to those..macaroni and cheese crackers....oh my gosh....

Renoman I can't believe you enjoy eating animals....YOU MONSTER!!! I mean...*ahem*

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
oh my gosh, I went to this restuarant where you just throw the shells on the ground and someone comes by with a sweeper, I literally ate like, a bajillion of those peanuts, they were sooo good.

·
Registered
7,507 Posts
oh my gosh..I just remembered, I'm totally addicted to those..macaroni and cheese crackers....oh my gosh....

Renoman I can't believe you enjoy eating animals....YOU MONSTER!!! I mean...*ahem*
Can't help it Pepper. They're so cute when they do the little dance on the table before they just jump right into my mouth. :p

I'm likely the only one but...circus peanuts.
CP do you mean peanuts in the shell or are you talking about those orange, make your teeth hurt they're so sweet things?

·
Registered
4,966 Posts
I'm not in the States but one thing I do love: kettle chips. The honey dijon mustard flavoured ones. So, so good. I can finish a bag in one sitting. It's terrible.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts