Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for the helpful advice! it's been a long time since I did the puppy thing, so anything that helped both Jetty and I survive his first year of life was a godsend.

At ten weeks:

Now:

Despite still being a whirling dervish of energy and a complete monkey clown, he's actually really well-behaved when it comes to the important things (interacting appropriately with other people and animals, coming when called, house training, no major property destruction), and he makes me laugh and smile every day. He's still too smart for me (he was too smart for me from the day he came home...I put him in the puppy playpen and he immediately let himself out of the puppy playpen) but I'm finally figuring out how to channel his energy (mental and physical) into productive or at least amusing jobs. I'm looking forward to seeing what year 2 brings us!

·
Banned
625 Posts
I had mini poodles as a kid growing up in Northern Iowa. The dog went bonkers in snow. Absolutely love it. Always difficult to get him back inside. He'd be big snowball from belly to pads.

They love the snow.

BTW, He looks great!

·
Registered
17,913 Posts
I can't believe he's already a year old! He is stunningly beautiful and you have done a great job with him.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts