Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
�件 黑猫警长英文副本.jpg �件 黑猫警长英文副本.jpg
This jerk maltreats the cats in a brutal way. A famous university -FuDan, China graduate, high degree - Master, where is his humankind and what he learned from school? The guy also joins a heresy. By misusing the trust of animal-salvation centre, he adopts several pure black cats, cuts their head and mis-treat them to death for a kind of religion sacrifice. How unbelievable and lunatic he is. The event arises the great sadness and resent of Chinese animals-protector.
I do not know whether there is a law for protecting animals in abroad, but in China, the law is not available. Animals are the same like human being. They have right to live in the world. Why they can not live well?
I feel confused why there is not a law for animals-protecting and to punish people who mis-treat animals in China. I hope all you animals-protectors and pets-keepers to support the law to prevail in China.
MSN:[email protected]

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
People like that are worthless! Good luck on trying to get a law passed. There are many in the US regarding mistreating animals. Keep us updated!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
People like that are worthless! Good luck on trying to get a law passed. There are many in the US regarding mistreating animals. Keep us updated!
Thank you and your good well, i think there is a long and tough way to go to protect animals in China. Sincerely thank you. And i am powerful after your encouragement.

·
Banned
7,942 Posts
I believe I have seen this posted about this person somewhere else.

I too wish you strength and great amount of luck getting laws passed. I have six cats here that live better than I do. I cannot understand brutality to other creatures we share our lives with. Cats are so very intelligent.. and I cannot understand this person's mental issues and need to hurt them.

·
Registered
932 Posts
I've never understood the theory that it's just a cat, why not kill it? That cat could have been somebody's pet. This does include deliberatly adopting animals to be killed.

People will get what they have coming.

·
Banned
7,942 Posts
I've never understood the theory that it's just a cat, why not kill it? That cat could have been somebody's pet. This does include deliberatly adopting animals to be killed.

People will get what they have coming.
Yes. Mostly time will fix this guy.. but the animals that suffer in the mean time.... I never have forgotten the "crush" videos. And while they have been banned, the practice continues. Sickening. There are just simply some sick people out there who do horrendous things (not just to animals but to their own species as well).

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I believe I have seen this posted about this person somewhere else.

I too wish you strength and great amount of luck getting laws passed. I have six cats here that live better than I do. I cannot understand brutality to other creatures we share our lives with. Cats are so very intelligent.. and I cannot understand this person's mental issues and need to hurt them.
Yes. That is right. I want more people to support and help me or the innocent animals.
Lots of problems about that mental guy. And there are lots these people in China because of the life stress or sth like that.

·
Registered
932 Posts
Yes. Mostly time will fix this guy.. but the animals that suffer in the mean time.... I never have forgotten the "crush" videos. And while they have been banned, the practice continues. Sickening. There are just simply some sick people out there who do horrendous things (not just to animals but to their own species as well).
I remember the "crush" videos too. I don't get where the train of thought comes from that something such as that would be fun or neat.

I also don't get why humans get so much credit for being the most civilized and intelligent animal. I believe it is far from the truth. I had a teacher that said our thumbs and upright posture were the reasons for our civilization and intelligence. I don't agree.

I hope some day this guy will be made an example of.

·
Registered
6,415 Posts
Good for you, for trying to get the laws changed in China. The problem I foresee, is that in a country where even the people lack many rights, trying to get laws passed by those in charge, to protect the animals, is an uphill battle. I do wish you luck, and success, though.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you for your encouragement, i will try my best to rescue animals, and meantimes call for more people to protect and take care of them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts