Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Honestly, I haven't even gotten home but she's just. Great. Outside of deciding to paint her crate in a loose stool whose smell rivaled my other dogs' worst farts, she's been sleeping the entire ~4 hour trip. She's so round and soft and I just. What a good puppy. She'll have better photos once we're settled back home.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Wow, where did the puppy go! Growing up so fast.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Oh my gosh! She has changed so much in the past three months. She's lost all of her puppy appearance and looks, as you put it, like a "big girl" now. She looks happy in this picture.

Her beautiful coloring and slightly "rough," wavy coat gives her a very special, unique appearance. I hope you will continue posting more pictures of her!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
I may have tore my stitches out, pulled my dogmates' collars off over their heads multiple times, decided to knock over my full dog food bowl for the fun of it, then decide to knock over my water bowl, harass the other dogs, and then proceed to chew my way out of my new cone all within the past seven days, but yes, I am innocent, I promise you.

·
Registered
146 Posts
"Invalid Attachment" message comes up when I try to look at the photo of Miss Innocent. Can you just insert it into the thread instead of as an attachment?

·
Registered
146 Posts
Oh yes, such an INNOCENT face!

As I look at this pic, I am imagining her planning out her next adventure:
"Will it include Mom's new shoes? Or maybe a little hole in the carpet? Either way, it'll be fun!"

1 - 14 of 14 Posts