Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DH and I were making a new raised feeder for the dogs today and the dogs just hung out with us. The first 3 pictures are B'asia showing her personality.

Cara, Mia and B'asia, taking a break in the shade:

more...

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
A cute one of Mia:

And Jaia and B'asia herding Frisbees. LOL

Oh, and the new feeder we made!

That's it. :)

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We just do stuff like this as a hobby. Sorry. :) Have you looked on the Internet? I know there's some really cool ones out there. They're just too high for my liking. This one puts the food at 5.5" off the ground, which is about the height of an animal carcass.

·
Registered
236 Posts
We just do stuff like this as a hobby. Sorry. :) Have you looked on the Internet? I know there's some really cool ones out there. They're just too high for my liking. This one puts the food at 5.5" off the ground, which is about the height of an animal carcass.
oh.. darn it lol, well you guys are very talented, i cant even build a birdhouse! lol
im also looking for something lower. ive heard that when they are too high they tend to cause bloat :/

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
Jaia and B'asia are quite the lookers but I like Mia's face the best. Such a sweet one. And I see that you have 5 feeders...planning for the next GSD you get? ;)

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
And I see that you have 5 feeders...planning for the next GSD you get? ;)
That's exactly right! You win the prize! Sorry, there is no prize, but if there was one, you would have won it! :p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts