Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jackson in his element - the pool!

I'd say he's been having a fun week (going to post another thread in a few from what we did Monday).

I am over at my dads place and he's having a blast, as usual.

Weeee!

[email protected] Lilly (my dads JRT mix). She plays soccer and pushes the ball all around the yard until he lands in the pool. She often falls in (and hates the pool) hence the lifejacket. EVILLLL face.

Pretty Lilly.

And he's back in...

splash.

His new fav water toy

LOL

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
"You gonna throw the ballz? Huh? Now,now?"

"I'm sexy and I know it..."

LOL - legs flailing.

Handsome man.

The end.

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Fantastic photos! I just love Jackson ... I can just tell by looking at him he is a very assured little dog! :) And he looks like he totally enjoys every bit of flaunting it! Lol!

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
Jackson has the best life. :) Wish we had a pool for Sydney to swim in. Though she probably wouldn't like the water anyway. And btw, Lilly is adorable. I love JRTs and hope to have one someday when I'm in a more suitable life situation for dog with that much energy and drive.

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Jackson has the best life. :) Wish we had a pool for Sydney to swim in. Though she probably wouldn't like the water anyway. And btw, Lilly is adorable. I love JRTs and hope to have one someday when I'm in a more suitable life situation for dog with that much energy and drive.
Lilly is not full JRT, but pretty much has all jrt traits and NONE of shihtzu, which is what she is mixed with. But she's not really a hard dog to live with, in terms of energy. She definitely has an attitude and is a bonified bitch LOL... but she actually really enjoys lounging around the house and sleeping, and is a lil' cuddler. She loves being close to you. She is a barker tho. And she will have a lot of energy when you want her to... but honestly is not really hard work at all. She doesn't do much of anything except run around the fenced in back yard and she makes do. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts