Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
Interesting breed I thought!
Not a breed at all - just a mix. There's nothing wrong with mixed breeds, but why bring more dogs into the world when there are thousands upon thousands of mixed breeds in shelters just waiting for good homes?

And yes, you risked the life of your JRT. Any time the disparity in size between the parents is large, you want the female to be the larger one.

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
My dog, a JRT, had husky pups.
Anyone hear of such a thing?

Interesting breed I thought!
1) Your JRT did not give birth to husky pups, she gave birth to mix breed pups
2) No, I don't know anyone irresponsible enough to allow something like this to happen
3) NOT A BREED

I agree with others that you are extremely lucky your JRT didn't die. What was so mysterious about this? Cause all I am seeing is irresponsibility, I don't believe in accidents with this kind of thing.

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
My vet was more helpful than y'all.
How do I leave chat group?
"You guys are mean! I'm gona take my ball and go home so bleh!"

Really? As Keechak pointed out, you didn't ask for any help. You DID ask if we had heard of dogs that were a mix between a husky and a JRT and you got your answer about that. We love dogs here and, for the most part, support reputable breeders who do so to better the breed. On top of that not being something you did, you irresponsibly left an in heat bitch unsupervised and she got pregnant by a dog larger than her. I don't know if you understand the serious of the issue but it's not just about bringing puppies into the world, you were EXTREMELY lucky that your JRT did not die due to complications of being pregnant from a breed much bigger than herself.

Hopefully your vet was helpful enough to recommend spaying your dog!
Also, this.

·
Super Moderator
11,513 Posts
Why is leaving the forum such a puzzlement and challenge for so many people? Folks do it all the time for all kinds of reasons. Some of them are even good reasons. Does anyone truly believe we have 45,000+ active members here?

The mature ones just log out and don't log in again. (There's a link in the upper right corner of nearly every page on the forum.)

The immature ones keep coming back to whine about it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
OK, I'm going to be the lone voice in the wilderness and ask what help you need. And could you post some pictures of the puppies? I'm curious as to how large they are and what they look like.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts