Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jack got a new toy, to make up for a certain little miss thinking he *IS* a toy. Also, I haven't posted nearly enough pictures of him.

So:

Are you going to give me the toy, or just taunt me with it?

Thanks.

RAWR

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Hehehe! ... So cute! I do not have but one dog who plays with stuffies nicely ... and it is Blu Boy. The others destroy them within seconds! Lol! :)

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hehehe! ... So cute! I do not have but one dog who plays with stuffies nicely ... and it is Blu Boy. The others destroy them within seconds! Lol! :)
Jack's actually <i>relatively</i> good about not destuffing them - but he is a master at killing the squeakers. After that, they're basically balls. I suspect once Kylie's a little older, they'll just be dead :p

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Jack's actually <i>relatively</i> good about not destuffing them - but he is a master at killing the squeakers. After that, they're basically balls. I suspect once Kylie's a little older, they'll just be dead :p
Heck ... as smart as Kylie seems to be ... she will probably tattle when he is de-squeaking them! Leeo was a master tattle-tale ... on everything! lol! I guess all her head tilting just reminds me so much of Leeo I expect her to be just as clever! :)

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Heck ... as smart as Kylie seems to be ... she will probably tattle when he is de-squeaking them! Leeo was a master tattle-tale ... on everything! lol! I guess all her head tilting just reminds me so much of Leeo I expect her to be just as clever! :)
I hope so!

She's definitely a bright cookie. She picks up training easily, but she's also got some quirks that make my eyebrow go up at her a little. Like keeping her toys in piles. And 'toys' includes 'collect all the sticks in the back yard, bring them into the kitchen and make a pile of them by the door' as well as collecting all the stuffies and ropes and balls and putting them under a chair or the coffee table I. Don't even know what that is, except endearing.

She's going to be a blast.

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Does she have a toy box yet? She is making her own toy pile. Lol! :) How cute! I bet you could train all that collecting into "put your toys in this box" :)

Abbylynn hides toys under the couch ... like it is her own personal stash and this will keep the other two from getting the toys. Maybe Kylie is doing something similar?

Puppies are so much fun discovering their personalities! I just love it!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts