Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I've already posted to introduce myself & my new puppy. She is a Maltese & chihuahua mix puppy & I named her Izzy! I go to pick her up on Friday & am so excited! The girl I'm adopting her from sent me some pictures!! So here they are, meet Izzy!!

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
She's a cutie! Looks like a mini-Maddie (my terrier cross)!!

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Awwwe .... Such a cute little bundle of white fluffiness! :D

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well to bust my bubble BIG time, I got a message from the girl I was getting her from letting me know that she's decided to keep her! I'm so hurt!

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Well to bust my bubble BIG time, I got a message from the girl I was getting her from letting me know that she's decided to keep her! I'm so hurt!
Awwwe .... I am so sorry. I bet if you keep looking in rescues you could find a great little pup. There seem to be a multitude of little fluffy white pups out there who need good homes.

I found fluffy little Eddee in a kill shelter ... not really a bad pup .... just some housebreaking and potty training issues. Some folks get pups and give up on them. That is what happened to Eddee ...he ran away twice and his owners no longer wanted him. :(

I bet your pup is out there somewhere just waiting for you to come along! :D

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Awwwe .... I am so sorry. I bet if you keep looking in rescues you could find a great little pup. There seem to be a multitude of little fluffy white pups out there who need good homes.

I found fluffy little Eddee in a kill shelter ... not really a bad pup .... just some housebreaking and potty training issues. Some folks get pups and give up on them. That is what happened to Eddee ...he ran away twice and his owners no longer wanted him. :(

I bet your pup is out there somewhere just waiting for you to come along! :D
Thanks!! I'm okay! And you're right, I'm gonna look at the shelter by our home tomorrow. There's also an adoption day Saturday at our local Petco. I've decided to just adopt a baby that needs a good loving home!

·
Registered
10,186 Posts
Thanks!! I'm okay! And you're right, I'm gonna look at the shelter by our home tomorrow. There's also an adoption day Saturday at our local Petco. I've decided to just adopt a baby that needs a good loving home!
Good for you! If you look at my sig/avatar, I have a rescue and not only is he gorgeous, you couldn't ask for a nicer dog. Please keep us updated.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Good for you! If you look at my sig/avatar, I have a rescue and not only is he gorgeous, you couldn't ask for a nicer dog. Please keep us updated.
I actually did find another baby to give a home to!! Her pics in my sig!! I'll be getting her in a few hours! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts