Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So we have this cat named ivy and she is a big ball of fur. She had quite a few tats and we found a groomer who suggested a "lion cut". I was like "a what?" Anyways here is the end result, she seems much happier because she originally had so much fur she could not keep up with it.

2913[1].jpg

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
I like the amount of mane they left her and I appreciate the tail more than the standard lion cuts I see.
Usually they shave everything down except just around the face, and a tiny little tuft of fur at the end of the tail.
But I think cat tails look kind of creepy without fur on them hahaha. Also the mane she has looks significantly more majestic.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cool thing about it was we looked all over for a groomer who does cats and had a heck of a time, this lady brings this small bus converted into a mobile pet grooming salon and does them right in your driveway! It was pretty impressive.

She had asked if we wanted to do the poof ball on the tail and we where like no lets leave the tail. All in all it was a good experience and we will definitely be doing it again

1 - 4 of 4 Posts