Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

This Is Kyah and myself she is 5 Months old and graduated her first round of puppy school! She even got a diploma! <3 We look Identical teehee :whoo:

·
Registered
243 Posts
Barsky looks and acts like my boyfriend. They're both super smart, stubborn as hell, have a bit of a temper, love nature, unreasonably gassy, and are covered in masses of orange fur.

·
Registered
849 Posts
eeloheel- lol

I look nothing like my dog. She is a thin, leggy blonde. I'm a short, chubby brunette. Sometimes I have joked that Jack and I must be related: short legs and a belly. I even told Terry that he must be attracted to the same things in women as he is in a dog.

Our personalities do match somewhat. Willow has a typically Golden temperament most of the time, but there are a couple of things that can turn her in an instant. People are always shocked to see that she has that in her. Me too. Most of the time I am laid-back, gentle, agreeable. There are a couple of things that push my buttons though, and people are always surprised to see that I do have some temper in me.
Terry is impatient, temperamental, and darned bull-headed. Kind of sounds like a JRT.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts