Look at my new water bowl

Ok, definitely does not share!

The face of a very happy boy!

Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
Huh? I don't see no floating dogs???

Nice! They look so happy. The weather is not cooperating here - cold and cloudy, so no pool this weekend.

I wish I could convince Poca to lay down in her pool like that. I know she would feel so much cooler if she did. But she does a little butt bob dance whenever I try to get her to try it with a "sit" command - very funny!

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
No silly the TOYS float :p
Tee-hee. I saw the words "LOOK! THEY FLOAT" at the bottom of my screen before the pictures came up and thought hot dog! I'm going to get to see some floating dogs!!! And it was just toys. Sigh...Floating dog sitings are rare in these parts...

·
Registered
7,761 Posts
Tee-hee. I saw the words "LOOK! THEY FLOAT" at the bottom of my screen before the pictures came up and thought hot dog! I'm going to get to see some floating dogs!!! And it was just toys. Sigh...Floating dog sitings are rare in these parts...
Haha I was looking for floating dogs too, after reading that, so I know exactly what you were talking about ;)

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
Very cool pictures Reno. Sassy Chazz. Lucky Buck's mom takes care of him and has more toys then his brother can possibly carry at one time. ;)

·
Registered
7,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Floating dogs??? Not so much, but the next time Buck levitates I'll snap a pic for you all. :p

Inga, I always have to have extra. Chazz is a real brat. I've seen him carry 2 balls, a neoprene football and a ring in his mouth at the same time. He does not like to share.

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
Buck and Chazz are so gorgeous. I love the two toys in the mouth. Doesn't Chazz know that sharing is caring? :p

·
Registered
7,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Buck and Chazz are so gorgeous. I love the two toys in the mouth. Doesn't Chazz know that sharing is caring? :p
He does know.... but he'd still rather not share. :(

*hangs head in shame*

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
Awesome pics K, so good to see the boys playin' in the Texas sun the way it should be done :D Now where's Mom's pool?? ;)

·
Registered
7,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Beautiful dogs! Mine have that exact same pool...

·
Registered
7,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Beautiful dogs! Mine have that exact same pool...
I got this pool specifically so I could sit on the seat and soak my feet. Yeah.. right! :(

They keep me busy throwing the toys so they can come back and hop in the pool with them.

I could have gotten just the big round one and they'd have more room.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Everyone keeps telling me to get a wading pool for bello. he loves to get wet but won't get in our pool on his own. I may try one of those just to see if he will go in!

They look like they are having alot of good fun there Renoman! Very nice:D

·
Registered
82 Posts
Aww! Those pictures are so cute! I love your captions too, they make me giggle. :p Beautiful doggies!

·
Registered
6,532 Posts
Cute pictures of them boys! I love the smiling Buck picture, he is such a ham. And Chazz.. He looks so regal even when his mouth is shoved full of toys...

·
Registered
7,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Everyone keeps telling me to get a wading pool for bello. he loves to get wet but won't get in our pool on his own. I may try one of those just to see if he will go in!

They look like they are having alot of good fun there Renoman! Very nice:D
JCD, maybe if you got Bello the kiddie pool, he'd learn that it was ok and be more inclined to hop in the big pool.

When I first introduced Buck to the kiddie pool he was not buying it at all. Almost like he'd never seen one before (which may be the case). I had to take it very slow ... I stood in there with him and he eventually got the idea that it was really fun. As you can see......... :)

Aww! Those pictures are so cute! I love your captions too, they make me giggle. :p Beautiful doggies!
Thank you.

Cute pictures of them boys! I love the smiling Buck picture, he is such a ham. And Chazz.. He looks so regal even when his mouth is shoved full of toys...
Regal??? I think he looks guilty as sin!!! He knows he's being a brat...
:D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts