Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to get some fresh spring time pictures of the pooch so took him out in the backyard for some fetch, love the good weather we're having!

\

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
He's beautiful. I love his coat!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Aww! He looks like a BC mix! Is he? :) He's very cute!

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Aww! He looks like a BC mix! Is he? :) He's very cute!
I have no idea what he is, everyone seem to see something different in him too *L. He's been called a collie, landseer, bernard, swiss mountain, but personally I see a lot of retriever in his build. His head gets pointy like a collie but he's kinda jowly and his scull is big and not as delicate as a collie.

He looks almost exactly like his mom from what I was told from the shelter, but not much like his littermates. He's 80lbs, short but long for his height and his mom was about the same in size. His brothers are much bigger then he is and look like black labs really, here's a pic of one of his littermates.

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
In your signature, he looks like a St Bernard but then in the pics, he looks like a really big BC. I like that he's a "mystery dog"; so is Roxxy. I have no idea what she is...just that she's a little goof ball! ;)

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
In your signature, he looks like a St Bernard but then in the pics, he looks like a really big BC. I like that he's a "mystery dog"; so is Roxxy. I have no idea what she is...just that she's a little goof ball! ;)
That's the really fun part about mixes, you really never know what they are *lol!!
And with Taylor is really depends on how you look at him, some pics look down at him I see tons of collies other pics it's just a big head with a soft jowly mouth *smiles*. I'll post two pics of his head for comparison.

For this pic, I could say he's border collie

This pic, I dunno what I see... just a real mix mutt *lol

And this pic I see tons of bernard or something big and blocky

pssstt... my dog is realy a chameleon *L.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts