Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have owned the American Pit Bull Terrier for over 30 years. I have studied their history and bloodlines. There is only one breed American Pit Bull Terrier. We call them 'pit bulls' for short. It is not an umbrella term for 'bull' breeds. The American Staffordshire, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, American Bully, American Bulldog, Bull Terrier are all different breeds recognized by different registries. AKC or UKC. I am active in weight pulling and lure chasing, 2 dog sports. I also have been in the veterinary field since 1986.

I hope to learn and share my experiences on dogs. Thank you for letting me join.

·
Registered
8,384 Posts
raise my hand, for wanting to listen to understand better... It is the one area of dog breed(s) that there is so much conflicting information on it's too confusing of who these dogs really are or suppose to be.

·
Registered
5,140 Posts
raise my hand, for wanting to listen to understand better... It is the one area of dog breed(s) that there is so much conflicting information on it's too confusing of who these dogs really are or suppose to be.
Don't think it will get any better misinformation is spread on a daily basis via large platforms

1 - 4 of 4 Posts