Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a nasty hot winter we got one of the best cold weather springs in Colorado I have ever seen (native to state). Going back over my GPS logs from March, I found we covered just over 500 miles this spring. But all good things must come to an end, and now it's friggin' HOT outside (70°F). We're in shape, have brutal endurance and we're ready for the summer hibernation punctuated by 14,000 foot hikes. ZZZZZzzzzzzzZZzzZZzzzzZzZzzzzzzzzz...

Jasmine pretty much mimics whatever the pack does...

(cont.)

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Skih'ys shut down too. Haven't started A/C yet, fightin' it...

Have a great summer, you hot weather loving freaks out there.

(Fin)

·
Registered
926 Posts
Great Pics. Send the heat up here and I will trade you our cold winters. So, is Jasmine there permanently now?

Oh, who left their hat on the top of the sofa? :p

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Your sofa looks familiar. Does it have a gold strip at the end with wood on the ends?
HA! No, it doesn't. But my mom used to have what you're talking about. She had a matching coffee table and end table with the gold stuff on it too. Classic, everyone knows that furniture set. Ours was of the free craigslist variety.

So, is Jasmine there permanently now?
Nah, she's just a regular. My buddy is a Chrysler salesman, so... We watch her four to six days a week. Lucky him, she's exposed to just about everything over here. Haven't had any issue with her at all so far.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Dexter looks like your dogs on most days when it reaches 70+ F. Don't know what his excuse is, he shed so much he's practically naked on his belly.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Concerning the sofa, ours had a wooden table and end tables and they came with lamps. We ended up giving ours to our daughter.

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
I feel like you guys are happy for only 2 or 3 months of the year! Wish I could send you some coldness, if only because I love seeing pictures of them out in the snow :p

·
Registered
4,258 Posts
Pfffffffffffffftttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

It's 105 here. Wanna talk? okay today its only 96, and cloudy. but the other day it was 106.

And my parents husky refuses to go in the pool. She just doesnt like it. But shes not full husky so shes shedding like CRAZY in the meantime. they gave her a bath and a full brushing to get all the loose hair out.

Mine, well Bailey sleeps on my bed all day reports my roommates. Kody and JD run around and bark at each other, and sometimes get Chance to play as well.

Glad I work 10 hours a day lol

·
Registered
9 Posts
If you think that that's hot, try living in Texas...
and cute dogs you have there, especially the one that looks like a wolf, forgot the breed name...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts