Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took like 50 pictures and tried to narrow it down....

I experimented on these pictures. First, I tried pictures on our screened in porch, wasn't too happy with most of those. I couldn't get the lighting right (they are the ones with the white background), then I tried on our fireplace thingy and I got bored because I feel like I've taken pictures there every year, LOL.

So then I improvised and used our red curtains and threw them on our love seat-type chair. Doesn't help that I still barely know how to use all the features on my camera, haha.

So yeah, Merry Christmas early! I'm going to need to pick one or two of these for a Christmas card that I'm sending out and I CANNOT pick. I could hardly narrow it down to about 20 from 50, LOL.

More.....

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This one CRACKED me up. We were in mid-picture when the front door opened and this was his face nano seconds before barking.

The end.

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
Aww, Jackson is such a good boy for posing nicely while you take pics!! LOL, neither of mine will be that cooperative, sigh.

Merry early Christmas Jackson!

·
Registered
948 Posts
These are all really very good portraits, but please tell me that "crazy eyes" is your Christmas card this year. c'mon, it's gotta be crazy eyes, when are you ever going to get a shot like that again?

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
I love every one of those pictures. I especially like the sixth one down on the first post....with Santa and the fireplace! :)

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
I love all of these photos! They are just gorgeous! I wish my dogs would cooperate when I take photos. lol

·
Registered
971 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAHA I just went back and looked at the doll giving the ride... one he has this look like OMG I am being assaulted... it was so fitting... crude and awesome LOL

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hahahaha, thanks guys!

OMG - I SO did not even notice the doll and where it was placed, hahahah. Now I am sitting here dying laughing. Poor Jackson, what a tortured soul he is ;) Yes, he's very very spoiled. But he lives an amazing dog life, so I don't feel guilty about putting him through some Christmas torture ;) Actually, it's funny, he's been a photo hog his whole life. Whenever the camera comes out, he believes it's for HIM, even when it's not. Little stinker finds a way to get in almost every shot.

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
I saw your signature and I had to find this post!

Mr. Jackson is looking incredibly handsome in those pictures! And they setting is absolutely fantastic! I love them!

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
Everyone of them are wonderful. Jackson is so cute. What a wonderful patient little man to pose for so long and even endure costume changes. :) Merry Christmas to you!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts