Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I havn't been on here in quite a while. Harley is still growing and is more of a pain in the butt then ever, lol. Shyanne has picked up rabbit hunting now that she is nearing 11 years old. I never knew she knew what a rabbit was. And my beloved little boy, Brownie has been missing for close to 2 months now. :( I just hope that where ever he is, He is happy and safe. Anyways, on a happier note... here are some pics I took over the weekend when we went to the park. Enjoy!

Wud up?

shyanne in the woods

everyone decided it was too muddy to play by the river... well, everyone but harley anyways

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

he had the crazy puppy ears goin on

chasing the remote control car

even shy suprised us all and got in on the action

·
Registered
285 Posts
Adorable! Harley kinda looks stockier than a boxer/lab. I think you were right on the boxer part..but they're pretty lean. I don't know. They're both adorable, though. What's the story with your lost dog?

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Adorable! Harley kinda looks stockier than a boxer/lab. I think you were right on the boxer part..but they're pretty lean. I don't know. They're both adorable, though. What's the story with your lost dog?
I can't remember if I ever posted pictures of Brownie on here of not. I think I did anyways. He was a stray that we coudn't find an owner to and decided to keep him. He was here for around three months and then mysteriously disappeared. I put adds in the paper and put flyers up but never had any luck. I really miss him and I can only hope that he is ok, where ever he is. I still look for him when I go into town in case he is there, but no one seems to have seen him. To make things worse, my fiance broke his phone so now no one has a way to contact me if they did see him. here is a picture of him.

taken a few days before he went missing

1 - 10 of 10 Posts