Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't been on here in weeks or even longer i think so i just gave Bello Boy a much needed winter ending Tubby and i thought i would share some updated shots of a wet but CUTE doggy!!!!!! I missed all your pics too!!

Oh no, here he comes!!!!

Time to get wet!!!He was actually very good this time. He even climbed in himself!!

Scrubby that beautiful chest!

And never forget those BIG OLD EARS! HE WAS ACTUALLY LOVING THIS!

MORE BELOW..........................................................

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
What a face

Towel time. He loves the towel

Guess who!

Treat for being a good boy!

More below..........................................

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And just a few of the CLEAN finished product!!!!!

THANKS ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
Where ya been Bubba!?!? :eek: Bello looks great...it looks like he has a brush for a tail in the one where he's under the towel. Mine hate baths so I have someone else do it...not worth the fight or aggrevation.

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
That face! OMG! Cuteness overload, my head almost 'sploded! lol!

I love the last couple with the "head-tilt"... Adorable! I just wanna give'em smooches! : P

·
Registered
945 Posts
Love the head tilt JCD, and if looks could kill in a couple of the bath pictures, I would be worried for your health! :D Great to see my bello boy doing well and looking happy!

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Where ya been Bubba!?!? :eek: Bello looks great...it looks like he has a brush for a tail in the one where he's under the towel. Mine hate baths so I have someone else do it...not worth the fight or aggrevation.
hey alpha. gettin busy busy in my business. i go 14+ hrs. a day 5 to 6 days aweek for the next few months so i won't be on as much for sure.
bello doesn't mind baths as much as some of my other dogs have thank god. once he is in he likes the warm water.

thanks again and i'll try and post more often.............:)

That face! OMG! Cuteness overload, my head almost 'sploded! lol!

I love the last couple with the "head-tilt"... Adorable! I just wanna give'em smooches! : P
he is a bigggggggggg head tilter. say the correct word and he will tilt away!! thanks for the cuteness compliments. you have quite the cutie yourself!!

Love the head tilt JCD, and if looks could kill in a couple of the bath pictures, I would be worried for your health! :D Great to see my bello boy doing well and looking happy!
hi VBGK. he was good this time, very good. he loves when i rub his ears as you can tell in that one pic. He is doing well though. great dog .

how are your cuties doing???

·
Registered
945 Posts
Doing good! Thanks for asking. :D They are getting ready to go to the lake soon. We had 100+ temps out here yesterday.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Doing good! Thanks for asking. :D They are getting ready to go to the lake soon. We had 100+ temps out here yesterday.
no fair! u suck!!!!!!!!!! rain and 45 here!:(

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
We hit 90 today but the humidity was low...gonna change manana. Summer is right around the corner...I can feel it coming. :eek: Hate having to turn the a/c on so early in the year but at least I can (sorta) afford the bill.

I love the head tilt too...Butch does that sometimes but he doesn't look near as cute as Bello! ;)

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We hit 90 today but the humidity was low...gonna change manana. Summer is right around the corner...I can feel it coming. :eek: Hate having to turn the a/c on so early in the year but at least I can (sorta) afford the bill.

I love the head tilt too...Butch does that sometimes but he doesn't look near as cute as Bello! ;)
well it is supposed to be 83 here by saturday which would beat the old record of 81 set in 1980 for this time of the year so we will take it!!!

alpha i am sure butch looks just adorable with his head tilt!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
7,507 Posts
Well that first picture is a winner. That Bello face says it all. :D

Once again, your pictures are fantastic jcd. Glad to see you back.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well that first picture is a winner. That Bello face says it all. :D

Once again, your pictures are fantastic jcd. Glad to see you back.
Is that not the saddest face ever! actually he was a very good boy for me. just stood there and took it all in. my son took the tubby ones. he has a habit of zooming in way to close but all in all he did well.

I miss being on more but as i said this is the start of my busy season so i will be sparatic, but on or not i always think of everyone and their pets!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
7,507 Posts
Just remember to pop in when you can ok?

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Just remember to pop in when you can ok?
oh i will but if i don't , don't think i abandoned you all!! i see so many newer names on here since i joined. great to see such success. i miss some of the old names though too!!

·
Registered
7,507 Posts
oh i will but if i don't , don't think i abandoned you all!! i see so many newer names on here since i joined. great to see such success. i miss some of the old names though too!!
I hear ya!!!

·
Registered
926 Posts
Oh pure sweetness those pictures are. He doesn't look happy having the bath, but he just let's you do it. Very cute.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Towel time. He loves the towel

I think this is my favorite! What a doll! We've missed seeing your happy faces, come back soon, ok?
i will try my hardest but thanks for missin me!!!!!! or bello, heheheh.

Oh pure sweetness those pictures are. He doesn't look happy having the bath, but he just let's you do it. Very cute.
he actually enjoyed MOST of it. he was actually very calm because i put a towel in the tub for some grip. he hate slipping when wet so i think he felt more confident.

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
I've missed ya jcd and Bello! Bello looks like he's pretty good in the tub. Not Marge.. she tries to get out any chance she gets. The towel picture is priceless too :D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts