Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 448 Posts

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is an ongoing thread - New pictures further back, being added (roughly) weekly. Growth of a puppy :p

If there was any doubt that she was negatively affected by being parasite ridden, that doubt's been removed right along with the fleas and worms.

She's growing, her fur is shiny (Not that these pictures show that) and she's an energizer bunny. She's also super smart. We've had a few incidents over the past couple of days of her pausing her play to go to the back door to paw and whine to be let out, where she immediately peed and/or pooed. She's learned sit and to come and she fetches her tiny ball like a pro.

Good girl.

Jack, meanwhile, got a 3 mile, off leash hike today (a couple of more were on leash) - and we got POURED on for the last half-mile back. We played fetch, anyway. This is what he did while Kylie bounced around:

As an aside, I'll likely just update this post from now on, rather than starting a new one every Sunday. I am going to try to photo dump frequently; puppies really DO grow fast, and watching them grow is fun.

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Awwwe ... She is just so adorable! I am so glad you have her. :)

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
3,504 Posts
She is adorable!!! It will be interesting to see how big she gets when she grows up. And what breeds you can see in her!!

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
She is adorable!!! It will be interesting to see how big she gets when she grows up. And what breeds you can see in her!!
I have to admit, I'm really excited to see. Not exactly the 'responsibly bred' pup I was planning for, but hey - a little mystery can be a good thing.

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh my god. That precious baby is so ridiculously adorable! Especially the one where her head is tilted. :D!!!!
Oh Lord, Kylie and her head tilt (the out-takes):

You speak, she tilts.

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
she is sooooooooo adorable.....any idea what she gained in the wk?

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
CUTENESS OVERLOAD !!!! Now I am soooo curious on what breed mix she is. Are you gong to do a dna test ?
We might, but I kind of doubt it. Those things sometimes seem fairly accurate, but are often so totally off the wall I'm not sure I trust them. I guess we'll see how much of a mystery she remains when she's a year or so old.

1 - 20 of 448 Posts