Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
No Way! That can NOT be Angel puppy! She is just gorgeous :eek::D
What a turn around she had, almost on death's door to a healthy fit beautiful girl!

·
Registered
7,507 Posts
WOW!!!

I cannot believe how grown up she is now. And the picture of health. You would never know to look at her how sick she was. Proves once again, the power of love! :D

Wonderful pictures Danielle. Thank you for sharing.

·
Registered
2,968 Posts
She's lovely. =)

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No Way! That can NOT be Angel puppy! She is just gorgeous
What a turn around she had, almost on death's door to a healthy fit beautiful girl!
Yup, no tricks....definitely Miss Angel:D! Still a little tiny thing, but beautiful all the same!

WOW!!!

I cannot believe how grown up she is now. And the picture of health. You would never know to look at her how sick she was. Proves once again, the power of love!

Wonderful pictures Danielle. Thank you for sharing.
Thank you Reno! She is definitely well loved(and spoiled, I am afraid it shows, too:eek:). I still look at her in awe of how she looks today. She moves 100% normal now, no hitch in her gait! And as you can see, she can jump with the best of them!

She is definitely my little miracle dog. :)

She's lovely. =)
Thank you.

shes just the picture of the perfect collie!
Thank you, too!

She is beautiful but...who's her brown friend on the other side of the fence? Love the touching noses picture. :eek:
He is the neighbors dog. For the life of me, I can't remember his name. Angel thinks he is just the best thing around town. Whenever he is out, she has to run over, and they will play through the fence (running back and forth). They are goofs together!

·
Registered
4,204 Posts
Angel?!?! THAT is little cute ANGEL?!?! Wow, she has grown up to be a BEAUTIFUL girl! Wow...

·
Registered
7,761 Posts
Oh she looks lovely! And her face looks so much like Aspen, and you know how much I approve of that!

She moves 100% normal now, no hitch in her gait!
I was just going to ask about that --- soooooo wonderful to hear! She had angels looking out for her when she went to live with you, that's for sure...she's so lucky you guys stuck with her through everything (though I have a feeling she gives you more than enough joy to pay you back!).

Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
She is beautiful!

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
It's great to see pics of Miss Angel again, she looks stunning!

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
wow, is she ever gorgeous....how big did she top out at?...any "hitches" in her movements from all the troubles?...i know you had said at one point she had a "funny" gait...did it go away?...

but, definitely a miracle girl.....

1 - 20 of 29 Posts