Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my new 9 week old puppy Mixie, A kind woman gave her to me cause the woman was moving into a apartment that did not allow pets. Mixie is what you call a 'cheagle' chihuahua beagle mix. shes cute as can be though and has won her way into my heart. shes helped me out alot by helping me get over the loss of my other dog. a APBT named Lex that sadly got stuck by a car last november right after her first birthday :[ . ill always miss Lex but Mixie has been helping me. she always wants in someones lap, she follows me everywhere I go and if she cant she will whine and not stop until I come get her. im glad I got this little girl. shes a total keeper in my book theres no way i can ever part with her. I will be posting more picutres of her as she gets older

and now its time for pictures :]

and this is my 'watch-cat' of my house doing what he does best

·
Registered
487 Posts
Absolutely adorable! Sorry to hear about the car accident with your previous dog. Make sure this dog NEVER gets loose. Under zero circumstances is my dog allowed anywhere without a leash other than inside my house or my fenced in yard.

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
ADORABLE PUPPY! I love Beagles! I had one when I was a very little girl named Cocoa... She was pretty dang smart!

I love how awkward puppy Beagles look... All lanky and lumpy! lol!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Hoooooow cute! Those ears and those eyes are just irresistable. I just want to pick her up and squeeeeeze her!

Man, your cat looks just like my cousin's, Buddy... They could be sit-around-and-do-nothing-but-eat partners! Haha.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts