Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Same story of my pointer

There is a same story of how I rescued my Pointer/Dalmation from a puppy farm. You can see the difference now :)

Before:

After:

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
Re: Same story of my pointer

If you're paying money for these dogs, you aren't rescuing them. You're giving money to people who will continue to treat dogs badly.

·
Banned
59 Posts
So this breeder is getting you puppies from another breeder and shipping them to you?

I'm sorry, but any breeder who sells their puppies over the internet is NOT a reputable breeder. A good breeder allows their clients to visit the pups and will usually ask YOU questions before considering you a finalized customer. A good breeder will put the puppies before the money; they want their puppies to go to good homes.

For people who sell their puppies over the internet, that normally isn't the case.

If you really want puppies from a breeder, do some more research for a breeder in driving proximity.

Or, if you have shelters where you live, take a look at some of those. You'll be surprised at how many purebreds show up in shelters. And when you get a dog from a shelter, you're rescuing them and supporting a good cause.

Taking or buying puppies from mills or bad breeders, despite how much you want to rescue them, will only make a lot more dogs die in the future. I know it's hard to just sit there and do nothing. Believe me, every time I walk by Debby's Petland or other stores like that, I just want to buy all the puppies in there. However, doing that only gives them more money to continue operating.

So please, listen to everyone's advice in here if you can. You'll be doing a favor for dogs in the future.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Re: Same story of my pointer

New Picture(s)

SIRE:

DAM:
i'm sorry but there is NO WAY that those puppies came from those parents..walk away or run would be better

·
Registered
10,534 Posts
You are being

SCAMMED!!!!!!

RUN AWAY!!!!

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
I think you should look for a breeder that health tests at the least, titles hopefully. I don't know if it's the language barrier that is causing the confusion, but first, you've ignored everything anyone has said and keep posting more pics of probably very poorly bred puppies. Without registration papers, there's no way anyone can say they are purebred or not, and I don't mean "junk" papers that come from some registry that registers anything - those are only good for one thing, and it entails the bathroom.

If they don't have papers from your local registering body (aka, the AKC, CKC, SZ, etc or whatever it is in your country) then there is NO guarantee they are purebred.

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
For the OP...I found you some links on what appears to be decent breeders in Pakistan.

http://www.gsdpk.com/

I'd try contacting them, at least they show and it gives you someone you can at least call and get some good information from.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts