Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im wondering about diamond naturals. Has no corn and the first two ingrediants are meat. I cant afford to spend $40 some dollars on top quality dog food and this seems to be comparative to others but with a more reasonable price. It is $26.00 for a 40 lb bag. Looks good to me based on the ingrediants............

Any other suggestions on food that is reasonably priced?

·
Registered
347 Posts
Im wondering about diamond naturals. Has no corn and the first two ingrediants are meat. I cant afford to spend $40 some dollars on top quality dog food and this seems to be comparative to others but with a more reasonable price. It is $26.00 for a 40 lb bag. Looks good to me based on the ingrediants............

Any other suggestions on food that is reasonably priced?
After painstaking research, I found this to be the best bang for the buck. You cannot get anything cheaper that is better.

There are better foods, but they are significant jumps up in money.

·
Registered
20,765 Posts
I use the chicken and beef formulas for my dogs, they don't do well on any lamb-based foods. I also rotate it with other brands for variety. It is very reasonably priced for a decent dog food. Since it's so high in grain, I do try to add more meat into my dogs' diets, by giving them chicken or beef a few times a week.

If you have a CostCo membership, their Kirkland store brand dog food is the same as Diamond Naturals.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts