Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, do you see a beagle lab mix in my new pup? That is what hapers say. She is 13 weeks old and I named her Tru!

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
She's a cutie, but except for her coat, she looks more like a bully-type mix to me.

Reactions: DJGinger

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks so much leorose! She is very sweet, her foster mom said that she did not see any lab or beagle in her either but her siblings did look like those two breads.

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Puppies in the same litter can have different sires.

Reactions: DJGinger

·
Registered
11,445 Posts
her nose and head shape in the profile photo have a look of Chihuahua to me but without a size comparison, that might be totally off bass

How much does she weigh now at 3 months?

How large was the momma dog?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hello shell, she weights 11 pounds! I am not sure about her mothers weight but her foster mom said she is for sure the runt of the liter. I have never had a puppy this young before, will I be able to determine her full grown size by how much she weights now? Thank you for your help!

·
Registered
11,445 Posts
There are some charts to guess adult weight based on puppy weight but different breeds mature at different rates so a guess is just that.

As a super rough guess, I'd say 25-35 lbs as an adult.

·
Banned
18 Posts
I see Zero Beagle. But she really looks like she has a bully breed which depending on size can be anything from a pug to a boston to a a pit or boxer to a mastiff ^_^. The thick jowl and jutting underbite still make me think so. Also beagle-like colors can come from boxers. The yellow color can come from variety of red dog breeds.
I would say at least 50% of that pup is a pitty though.
It is always weird to me when the people rehoming puppies do not at least let you see a parent on premise, specially the mom or should definitely know the mom's breed (unless she was mixed to start)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts