Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
2,772 Posts
She's a cutie, but except for her coat, she looks more like a bully-type mix to me.

Reactions: DJGinger

· Registered
2,772 Posts
Puppies in the same litter can have different sires.

Reactions: DJGinger

· Registered
11,494 Posts
her nose and head shape in the profile photo have a look of Chihuahua to me but without a size comparison, that might be totally off bass

How much does she weigh now at 3 months?

How large was the momma dog?

· Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hello shell, she weights 11 pounds! I am not sure about her mothers weight but her foster mom said she is for sure the runt of the liter. I have never had a puppy this young before, will I be able to determine her full grown size by how much she weights now? Thank you for your help!

· Registered
11,494 Posts
There are some charts to guess adult weight based on puppy weight but different breeds mature at different rates so a guess is just that.

As a super rough guess, I'd say 25-35 lbs as an adult.

· Banned
18 Posts
I see Zero Beagle. But she really looks like she has a bully breed which depending on size can be anything from a pug to a boston to a a pit or boxer to a mastiff ^_^. The thick jowl and jutting underbite still make me think so. Also beagle-like colors can come from boxers. The yellow color can come from variety of red dog breeds.
I would say at least 50% of that pup is a pitty though.
It is always weird to me when the people rehoming puppies do not at least let you see a parent on premise, specially the mom or should definitely know the mom's breed (unless she was mixed to start)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.