Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My pup is about 9 months old lab pit mix . she is panting, she is restless, sits for a short period of time and she is up moving around, she not that attentive when you call her like she usually is, her tails wags and shows affection. We just found a minor cut on her near her ear that we think she got from our other dog which is a min-chi mix. So I'm not sure if thats bothering her thats why she is acting the way she is or is she getting ready to begin her heat cycle.. we called the emergency vet and they said it could be a number of things and they cant give us a definite answer due to all dogs are different and what not. So i want to know if we should bring her in to a vet or not.

·
Registered
70 Posts
as there are many unknown things will happen,i advise you to take her to the vet,health is the most important like we human-being

·
Registered
128 Posts
If you see anything out of the ordinary from your dog then you should bring her to the vet. The symptoms you described could be something serious or minor but you wouldn't know unless you bring her to the vet to have them check it out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts