Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple weeks ago I was messing around with Banjo, putting my knit hat over her ears. She kept shaking it off. Then once she didn't shake it off but kept it on and was running around the room and ran head first into the glass door, took a step back, and the hat fell off. And I can't stop laughing even now when I think about it...I wish I had a video!!
Does this make me a bad person?

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Noooo, your not a bad person for having a sense of humor. I'm sure you didn't INTEND for her to run into the glass door. Just a friendly chuckle. How's it go...

"i'm not laughing at you, I'm laughing near you"

·
Registered
4,204 Posts
Ha, Not at all. My Nubs gets so excited and he is so clumsy he is constantly running into things or tripping over his own four paws. It's normal! Enjoy! they recover fast so unless they look like they hunt themselves, don't even think about it!

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Nope, I wouldn't think you're a bad person for getting a giggle out of it. Though I probably wouldn't put the cap on her again, lol.

I heard the worst crash ever tonight, Lacey and Lily were playing upstairs and then it sounded like someone threw a bowling ball down a flight of stairs...
Needless to say there was a pile of dog at the bottom of the stairs, evidently they went down together. I thought it was funny just in the position they landed in.

Just remember...it's all funny until somebody gets hurt...then it's hilarious!

·
Registered
5,140 Posts
No not really. You were just playing around with her and she happened to run into the door. If you intentionally set her up to get hurt that would be mean spirited. I'd imagine people couldn't help but laugh if I did something like that to myself so I don't see why you'd be a bad person if it happened to your dog and you got a laugh. My dogs do lots of crazy things, sometimes they scare me but then I realize they are not hurt and other times I know they are not hurt and crack up. Some stuff they've done would be flying over and clearing the coffee table, basically jumping and flying across it. Running, jumping and slamming into the window behind the couch and get stuck between the wall and couch, then hop back over the couch. One as a pup was trying to get something out of the toy box and fell in it. Another got stuck in the recliner, she crawled under and stood up trying to get out. Dogs really do seem to shake things off and bounce right back.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts