Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here is a picture of iorek from when we got him last summer, he is about 5 months in this picture

this is iorek in the last few days...he still likes the scratching post, he is just a little bigger :D

and then the new addition to the scratching post. blue was jealous of the ferrets' hammocks so i made her her own...

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
I have that song, "What ever you can do I can do better!" stuck in my head just by looking at your pictures! lol!

Iorek looks like a fluffy pillow! : P

·
Registered
6,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha! or monkey see monkey do!

iorek is really fluffy! we are trying to get his winter coat out but he is not super cooperative. yesterday i must have brushed a pound of fur out over an hour of work (not all at the same time) i wonder what he will look like without all the undercoat? i should post some before and after pictures once it is done!

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
LOL.. I think you need a renovation for the scratching post to accomodate the size of the tenant. LOL! Great pics. :D

·
Registered
6,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haha! if it gets much bigger i will have to upgrade the apt too! the scratching post is already 4 feet long and 2 feet wide and 2 1/2 feet high :)

·
Registered
968 Posts
When I first read the title I thought you meant that iorek liked to use the scratching post like a cat would. I thought, how odd!

They are very cute pictures :)

·
Registered
32 Posts
When I first read the title I thought you meant that iorek liked to use the scratching post like a cat would. I thought, how odd!

They are very cute pictures :)
I thought the same thing! I was expecting to see him scratching it like a cat. He’s adorable!

·
Registered
6,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i guess i should have thought about how the title would sound :) heehee!

·
Registered
926 Posts
Super cute. In the last picture, are the Ferrets hanging out there too?

·
Registered
6,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
haha! no that is my kitty! blue loves the hammocks so much that when i open the ferret cage she climbs in. she was so upset with me when i took her out the other day that i decided to make her her own.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts