Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About Me

Hello my name is Destiny and I am 17 years old. I absolutely adore my family, friends, and my wonderful dogs' too! I do not know what I'd do without them in my life at all. I have a passion for animals, and it started when I was 6 years old and got my first dog, Rocky, a black Labrador Retriever. He was my best friend and he is forever in my heart! Since then my love for animals has sky rocketed! I currently own two amazing dogs', Riley May and Banjo! I am a student dog trainer and in 4 months I'll be working with an animal talent agency, training exotic animals as well as domesticated! My German Shepherd Dog, Riley, is actually back up for the movie Twelve Years a Slave starring Brad Pitt. The movie is being filmed in Convington New Orleans, which is only 1 1/2-2 hours away from me! Anyways, I also really love to read, write, dance, sing, talk, and train animals of course!!

Riley May:

Riley May is my purebred, 1 year and 7 months old, black and tan, female, German Shepherd Dog. She was born on January 22, 2011. I adopted her from my local animal shelter on July 27, 2011. She loves tug ropes, long walks, tennis balls, frisbees, swimming, long walks, agility, obedience, disc (working on it), and food! Riley is also trained using positive reinforcement and clicker training, and she currently only knows 15 tricks, but she is learning 2 new important tricks for her animal acting career! She is an animal actor for Top Dog Talent Agency!

Banjo:

Banjo is my purebred, 5 year and 7 month old, dappled colored, male, Standard Dachshund. He was born on January 15, 2007 and I got him on August 6, 2009. He loves tug ropes, tennis balls, long walks, frisbees, agility, disc, and food! Banjo is also trained using positive reinforcement and clicker training, and he currently knows over 40 tricks and is working his way into animal acting as well!!

Those two dogs' are my life, my heart, my world, and my everything!! :biggrin1:

465137_3506156646015_290501714_o.jpg 554380_3506151085876_884561093_a.jpg

·
Registered
3,504 Posts
Hi!! Im sure I asked this on the other forum (I am Tank101) anyway what does back up mean?? Is it if the other dog doesn't work out Riley gets the part?? Oh and your dachshund is adorable :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1 - 3 of 3 Posts