Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, Tiberius as in James Tiberius Kirk. He is a husky. He is three years old and has had very little training. Excuse the red mark on his nose. He ate too fast and got sick..well it got on his nose.

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He is very shy. I think his brothers (also his pen mates) bullied him a bit. He is much smaller than either of them. He looks sorta skeptical in one picture because my four pound cat was growling at him...he is afraid of her. :D

BTW, Cupid is a cutie!!

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Aw, the poor guy. I bet he'll really open up once he understands he is away from the brothers. And once he gets used to the cat. LOL! I hope you'll post more pics as he settles in.

Thank you. I do love my adorable Cu-man, but I admit I'm prejudiced. :)

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm going to try to take a few more pics tonight now that he is calmed down some and the cats are leaving him alone. I took his collar off for the night cause the poor boy has a bald spot from being tied out this winter.

He is a cutie. I'm not usually a fan of smallish dogs...but he is just so snuggly looking. hehe

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Moon. He's so sweet. He's coming around pretty good. I don't have to sit on the floor to pet him tonight. He didn't flinch when I put his collar on to out either. :D

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
More Tiberius pictures! He was much better about the camera..but when I crouch down to take his pic he wants to come love me. lol. You can't really see it, but one of his necklaces does have a shot glass on it. The first one if from last night, he is yawning.

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Thank you very much JConli. I adore your signature pic. Casey looks like Tiberius's brother...well one of them lol

I managed to get a good one of Tiberius this afternoon before his walk. Notice he as no interest in his bed? hehe

These were taken a few minutes ago. I kept hearing this thumping noise downstairs. I go to investigate, and see what trouble the furbabies are causing and I find Tiberius chowing away on his bone. He was scared of that bone just this morning. :D

We are actually playing a bit of tug o war here

Ok...no more Tiberius pics for a while..I promise.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts