Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I might as well introduce my guys to ya'll! To start it off, here is Sir William. Aka Will! This guy is a 5 years young, Shih Tzu/Bichon Frise cross. He was the first dog that was really a family member. I got him when I was in grade 9. He turned into more of my parents dog though. I think it always ends up like that. :p When I move away, he will stay here with mum and dad. He loves car rides, kids, and old people.

This last picture is Will and his old friend Mitzu. She was my grandpas dog. She was taken from us a couple years ago now. R.I.P old girl.

·
Registered
13,076 Posts
Awwwwe ..............so sweet! :) Will is adorable ..... as was his friend Mitzu.

RIP Mitzu.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you very much! He really thinks he is human haha. He was the only dog Mitzu really got along with. They were so cute together!

·
Registered
10,186 Posts
William is a cutie! As was Mitzu.

I refused to allow my dogs near my mom. All dogs immediately loved her, and I just couldn't take the competition.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I thought I would update you guys with some pictures of Will! Since he hides from the darn camera all the time!

This last one was taken tonight. :)

·
Registered
13,076 Posts
Awwwe ..... Just look at those sweet little pups. :)

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks! :) Would anyone be interested in seeing baby pictures of William? :D I just found some super cute ones today! tehehehe

·
Registered
13,076 Posts
Thanks! :) Would anyone be interested in seeing baby pictures of William? :D I just found some super cute ones today! tehehehe
I would love to see some baby pics of him ... and the rest of the crew if you have any. :)

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Your wish is my command! ;) Here they are. I realized I only took a few of Sandy when we first got her! With each one I get, I take less baby pictures.... D:

Dally!

This is Sandy.

Sandy is just such a brat! She hardly stays nice for a picture. aha

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Okay I have to ask... what breeds are Dally and Sandy? And if its unknown, can I just clone them?

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hehehe I had the same thing happen to me. aha, and I live with them! :p

Dally is a Catahoula/Labrador (might have something else in the mix). You can find Catahoulas that look like her. :) Sandy was said to be a Chihuahua/Pomeranian but I'm thinking something else is in there.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts