Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We went, my Mom liked her and so we brought her home. I came up with the name Luna (My Harry Potter theme), which means moon and it matches her and everyone else likes it too. Well enough typing, here she is!

At the Humane Society. The last one is of her in her run at the HS with her 2 buddies.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Oh my goodness!!! She's absolutely adorable. How old is she?

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Arghhh, so jealous. I want a puppy. =3

Man, she's so cute. I can't wait to see her. XD

**Yes, I meant that. I'm going to come see you guys within the next year. XD We'll have to make plans~**

·
Registered
926 Posts
That's great - so glad it worked out, and Luna is a beautiful dog. Look forward to getting to know Luna.

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh my goodness!!! She's absolutely adorable. How old is she?
She's labeled as 7-9 months old, she has a vet appointment today in about an hour so we will ask him then.

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Okay we just got back from the vet. I just now noticed that she had a stool check done on May 28th and they found hookworms at the Humane Society. So we had a stool check done today and they found nothing. They did give her Heartguard at the HS so that should have taken care of it. And the vet guessed her to be about 5-6 months! So I think I'll go with 6 months.....or 7 months? What do you guys think? She's 24 pounds and the crate she is in in the pictures is an intermediate/medium sized crate. Her back comes up to below my knee so about 16" tall. She's got all her permanent teeth.

·
Registered
4,966 Posts
Oh she is gorgeous! I don't know if I can place a good guess on her age... just wanted to say she's adorable.

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
Awwww she's gorgeous! I just love merle. Congrats on your doggy!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts