Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! My husband and I just adopted our rescue dog, Nola! She is approx. 1-2 years old and we are told a German Shepherd, Norwegian Elkhound mix! She's funny and quirky and we love her despite the shedding that has already begun! LOL.

It's been 10 years since my first fur-baby crossed the rainbow bridge, so I feel like a new parent again, plus a lot has changed (training methods, food, etc) so I'm eager to learn more (including how to post a picture from my files, which I can't figure out right now - LOL!

Nice to meet you all!

Kathy

·
Registered
72 Posts
Congratulations on the new dog! If you are trying to post a picture that is a file on your computer, the option to do so is with all the font and emoji options. It is the square with the tree in it, right next to the square that looks like a little movie film reel. I hope that is descriptive enough lol would love to see some pictures of her!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Sanne! I'm going to try now... Maybe I will become advanced and be able to make a signature with her photo too! LOL.. Your dogs are beautiful!

Dog Mammal Vertebrate Canidae Dog breed
View attachment 246382
Now, when I previewed this, it was sideways, so now I might need technology advice for that! LOL. I am NOT that old and I used to be so technically independent!!

Anyway - you get the "picture". She is VERY cute, but I am VERY biased!! LOL

Attachments

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hey I don't think I am much better LOL I have no idea how to fix the sideways issue and everyone else seems to have these nice sized pictures in their signatures while mine are tiny :p

Ohh.. my.. She is so freaking BEAUTIFUL!! That is one good looking mix of breeds :eek: I bet she is quite smart too, she should be tons of fun!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts