Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a big Lab mix named Amy, a Chihuahua/Fox Terrier cross named Barley, and a female Chihuahua named Lil' Chocolate. The majority consensus is Amy looks like Lab/Pit but some see Lab/Rottie-she's your classic big black dog. Lil Chocolate is smooth-coated, black with brindle points, and weighing in at between 4-5 lbs. She's the sweetest Chihuahua you'll ever meet (I'm biased though). Barley is around 20 lbs and light brown/tan colored. I love him but that is a worthless cross of breeds in my opinion. Barley we got as a young puppy, Amy was figured by the vet to be approximately nine months when we got her and the Chihuahua was three years old when we got her. I also have a husband, two precious daughters and four cats.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How do you post pics?

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

The easiest way to post photos here that I have found is to use a service like Photobucket.

Once you upload your photos, you go to the "IMG Code" and click it with your mouse. That is the bottom row in the photo in the selected image. This will copy the information. Then you can paste it into your post.

Easy as that!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts